At Valuetec Property Valuations, we provide all forms of valuation and advisory services across all property types. No matter the type of property valuation report you require, we are able to assist.
Different property types require the use of different valuation methodologies. Generally income producing properties require the utilisation of a detailed Discounted Cash Flow analysis or the 1st Years Income Capitalisation Method. Specialised properties require the use of specialised methodologies and the Comparable Sales Method is used for the valuation of residential properties and land etc. For insurance purposes, the Estimated New Replacement Cost method is utilised and the Depreciated Replacement Cost Method can be utilised for market value purposes, where properties of a special or unique nature are encountered.
We are able to adapt our property valuation report formats to accommodate specific client requirements and our services cover a wide spectrum of valuation purposes:
- Market value for Sale or Purchase of a property;
- Market value for Financial Statement purposes;
- Estimated New Replacement Cost (ENRC) for Insurance Purposes;
- Depreciated Replacement Value (DRV) for Specialised Property market valuation purposes;
- Market Rental Determinations for Lease Negotiations, Lease Renewals or Rental Disputes;
- Legal Purposes;
- Arbitration purposes;
- Municipal Market Value Objections – Should a municipality value your property above market value, we can assist in objecting to such valuation so as to avoid paying an unnecessary and inflated monthly property rates expense;
- Valuation of Deceased Estates;
- Capital Gains Tax or other Tax Purposes;
- Forced sale values for Liquidation purposes;
- Valuation of assets for Security/ Funding Purposes (mortgage finance);
- Alternative Use property valuations;
- Valuations of Property Developments or Residual Land Valuations;
- Immigration Application purposes;
- Releasing of Guarantees;
- Valuations for Expropriation purposes;
- Valuation of Servitudes;
- Land Claims;
- Valuations required to determine values for Mergers or Take-overs;
- Valuations for Division of Family or Business Property Assets;
In addition to providing Property Valuation services, we have formed partnerships with various property professionals specialising in their respective fields of expertise, so as to provide our clients with a “1 stop service” for all your property related requirements.
This benefits our clients as follows:
- Quicker turnaround times – info is passed between divisions and a collaborated team effort occurs.
- Discounted rates – savings are passed onto our clients
- Less fuss & admin – due to there being 1 point of contact
Each particular service is discussed in more detail under our “Outsourced Team & Services” page.